Thursday, November 24

A mini milestone



At the beginning of the year I read a book that I couldn't put down. It was about a british woman who lost her husband (whilst 5 months pregnant) in the September 11 terrorist attacks. I was so touched by her story that I wrote to her. And she replied! I was really excited that she took the time to respond in person.... but not as excited as I was this week when I found out that my letter had made it into the new edition of her book that has been re-released to mark the 10 year anniversary of the attacks. When I was contacted this week by a friend reading the book who read my letter and immediately text me to tell me the news I was pretty chuffed and kind of felt like I'd ticked something off my bucket list.....something that I didn't really even know was on it! Very cool.

No comments: