Thursday, January 31

A Change is Coming....


{ you can buy these fab balloons and tassels on etsy... click here to go there... }

I have decided to rebrand my graphic design business as 'Florals & Stripes' sounds a little too girly and pretty for some of my clients and I've found myself a little reluctant at certain times to hand over my business card. I will continue with my blog as Florals & Stripes (because I love it!) but need a new name for the business.  

It's not easy coming up with a new name that really resonates and isn't just some random words plucked from nowhere... So today (and no doubt tomorrow) I'll be consumed with thoughts of what to call this little business that sounds professional and fabulous but still retains a little piece of me... How about the yellow balloon?? Nah....

No comments: