Thursday, March 14

We made it!


{ not a picture of us but I would very much like to own that dress! }

Yesterday we celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary..... I know 3 years doesn't really sound like much but for me it is somewhat of a milestone. Given we were married in a Catholic church we were required to attend a marriage preparation course. Sam, not being Catholic was not thrilled at the prospect and in fact turned up the first night wearing a t-shirt with a picture on the front which if you looked closely revealed a bare chested woman - with stars for nipples! I imagine it was a subconscious protest about being forced to attend something he didn't believe in!

Anyhoo, I digress.... I remember the first night of the course them revealing some alarming statistics about the divorce rates in Australia and the one that stuck in my mind was that the majority of marriages that breakdown will do so in the first 3 years. So, we've hit that milestone - not necessarily with flying colours, we've definately had our moments, but in any case it's onward and upward for Mr & Mrs Nott.... Cheers to that!

No comments: