Wednesday, May 15

Baby, it's cold outside...

{ gotta get me some of these slippers but we're out of sync with the seasons here so no can do }

Well, there is officially a chill in the air... I think the last of the warm autumn days are over and we're fast approaching winter. As I watch (ok, sometimes stalk) my American blogging friends I am a little jealous of their spring time joy. Spring is such a lovely, happy season - full of promise and optimism.

Anyhoo, we must embrace winter and all that it brings. It's a time for cosy winter woollens and snuggling up in front of the fire. But, at the moment I'm feeling in need of a little R&R so I'm planning a winter escape to a sunny destination just for a few nights. If only all the places I wanted to visit weren't sooooooo expensive.

No comments: